Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"Bubbles"


A few nights ago it was raining really hard when I put the kids to bed. Nathan had never really seen rain like that on his window, and his face was completely filled with wonder. The kids have been blowing a lot of bubbles in the garage lately (it's our substitute for going outside since it's still too cold!) so I guess that is what Nathan thought the rain falling on the window looked like because he kept saying "bubbles!" I held him up to the window and taught him how to say rain, then I put him in his crib. When I looked in a few minutes later, he was still staring at the window saying "rain." It was so fun to watch him experience something he enjoyed so much. I sure love our little man.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like that boy knows how to concentrate. So cute to think of him staring out the window in wonderment.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik