Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Salt Lake with Cameron, Alex and Mary


This is at the Children's Museum at Gateway Mall. We all had so much fun there!


The kids got to go inside a helicopter, and they thought that was quite cool!


After the museum we went to the fountains outside the mall. It was a hot day and the kids really enjoyed it! They were so cute and funny to watch.


Here they are soaking wet... Maybe we're bad, but we just let them get wet in their clothes. Not one of them complained about being cold on the drive home (they were wrapped in towels, I'm sure that helped), so we figured it wasn't too horrible.


Mary was so tired on the way home! Isn't she cute?

I know, I know... It's been a long time. But don't worry, I'm going to write ALL about our vacation in the next few days. The computer won't let me add any more pictures right now, but I have more to say so I'll post again tomorrow!

Favorite memories from Utah:

- Having Alex tell me "You were really young to get married, huh." (I just thought: you're definitely not the only one to say that) :)
- Watching Cameron laugh when Mary was disgusted at Sam and I holding hands
- Hearing Mary talk on her fake cell phone to Cinderella, Snow White and "Beauty." "Hello, Beauty? Cinderella says she can't come over. Ok, love you, bye."
- Watching the three kids team up at the museum to get all the building blocks from the one bossy kid.
- Hearing Cameron and Alex laughing in their room when they were supposed to be asleep, then going silent when they heard Sam's or my footsteps in the hall.
- Getting a picture Mary colored for us and telling her we'd put it on our fridge
- Racing through Wal-Mart as "boy team and girl team" to try to find the tie dye kits first

1 comment:

  1. You guys are going to be such fun parents!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik