Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Internet Is Back

Guess what? We have internet. Yay! Just in time to be done with the semester. :)

I have a lot to catch up on, so I guess I will start somewhere. How about with Ellie?


Ellie has thoroughly enjoyed helping mom and dad make Christmas treats - specifically eating said treats.


She has also recently decided she loves to snuggle and that she wants to be held all the time.


We went on campus while Sam used the internet for work. Ellie, Nathan and I went to the bookstore and read some books, and when they got a little too noisy we walked back upstairs where Sam was. Ellie nearly took a sip of an old drink sitting on a table, so I got her her own. You would never know from the pictures that there was only water in there. 


It was so funny how cool she thought she was!


She also helped Nathan eat his birthday cake. (There is a lot of sugar involved in her life I guess!)

And she got a new jacket. She went through a phase where she refused to wear a jacket, and in Rexburg that's not really going to fly. So we took her to the store and let her pick one out. Luckily our plan worked - even though it's not the one I would have picked necessarily, she wears it!

She has recently decided she is scared of her room, and she has been waking up several times a night. We have tried lots of things, and I think something is beginning to work! (Knock on wood) it broke my heart the first time she came running into our room in the middle of the night and said "I saw a scary monster."

She is such a good big sister to Nathan, and he completely adores her. Even when he's sad, he always has a smile for her.

We love having our Ellie around! 

3 comments:

  1. Spam comment above. Don't go there. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't have picked the hot pink fuzzy jacket?? I'm shocked. Glad that girl gets her needed Brenn influence, even if I never see her! :D Love that Ellie girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't come any cuter than our Ellie!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik