Friday, February 20, 2015

Sickie-Nathan


It's funny how kids can be acting totally normal one minute, and the next throwing up.


A few weeks ago we were having a normal day. I made play dough with the kids, and they were having tons of fun making various things. Ellie helped Nathan make this hand print, and I think this picture captures their attitudes about it perfectly. Nathan was intrigued by it, and Ellie was a proud big sister. 

Then all of a sudden, Nathan threw up out of nowhere... It was strange. But "don't worry about the play dough, Mom! I moved it out of the way!" -Ellie

So I moved him to the couch with a bowl so he could rest and tell me if he needed to throw up again.


Ellie went into "Mommy mode" and started speaking to him in the funniest baby voice. She ran to get stories to read to him, and kept saying "I'll stay right here, Nathan, so you know where I am if you need to throw up." Nathan was loving the extra attention from his big sister.



While the little guy was sick we spend lots of time doing puzzles,



reading stories,


and neglecting chores... As you can tell by the laundry in this picture. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik