Saturday, August 29, 2015

Almost Time for Preschool

I can't believe this girl is old enough for preschool this year. A few days ago her teacher brought by some homework for her to do before she starts in a few weeks. She was SO excited to work on it that she had been begging me to help her with it ever since her teacher brought it by, but we hadn't had a good chunk of time to sit down and work on it until yesterday.

She was very serious about it, and had to concentrate.


Then she finally looked up, said "I'm ready for a picture now!" And smiled.


The finished products:


(Name tag to wear the first day)


She had to count her brother in my belly in the sibling count. And I find it funny that she said her favorite food is green beans... I mean she likes them, but I definitely thought she would say something else!


I love her drawings of the buffalo "poking someone in the bottom" in Yellowstone. I think the picture on the don't get close to the animals flyer stuck with her a little too well. And it was fun to watch her explain how to draw the huckleberries - they had to be purple and have "the little poky thing" sticking out of the top.

It is so fun for me to see her excitement for preschool, and I can't wait to see how she grows this year!





1 comment:

 
Images by Freepik