Monday, January 25, 2016

Mini-Mommy

Ellie is completely in LOVE with Thomas. She constantly asks to hold him, to help change his diapers, to burp him, etc. Watching her care for Thomas reminds me of this post from 2014. She is such a natural nurturer.

Even though it seems like over kill, I wanted to put all of the pictures I have of Ellie holding him in this post because it will help me remember just how much she really does ask to hold him.


She asks to hold him at bed time,


before she leaves for preschool,


when he's awake, 



when he's sleeping, 


when she's watching a movie,


or when she's surrounded by her brothers.



Ellie has made my recovery and adjustment to being a mom of 4 kids so much easier because she is such a great helper. She is great at giving Thomas his pacifier when he's crying, singing to him when he's sad, and snuggling him when I'm helping one of the other boys or making dinner. I have had a few people tell me that I will be glad that I have a girl as my oldest, and I have to say that I already am. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik