Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Recent Things I Want to Remember



Jonah loves to hold Thomas. I am amazed by how much he loves him! I have said it before, but I really thought he would have a hard time being kicked out of the "baby" position. Nope!



Sweet newborn face.


We started new behavior charts for the kids that have clothes pins and numbers from 1-10. When they make good choices we move the pin up, and when they make not so good choices we move the pin down. If the pin is at 10 on Friday, they get to have a movie night with us. They all made it to 10 on the first week, so daddy surprised them by bringing home a balloon and their very own kool aid packet. We still have LOTS of kool aid in our fridge!


Unfortunately, this little guy bit through his entire bottom lip that night. I could not believe how much blood there was! Yikes! Luckily he cheered up almost instantaneously when I gave him a "sink bath."


When I'm nursing Thomas, Jonah loves to stand next to me and tell me all about his favorite books.


Notice anything strange about this picture? Ellie was being very helpful one morning by getting her brothers some breakfast. One of their favorite breakfast meals is yogurt with granola mixed in. Apparently Ellie thought the sour cream was yogurt. They were all eating it up like nothing was wrong. Yuck! They didn't notice anything different even after i told them what they were eating.


Ellie was trying to get Thomas to pay with her.


Out helpful Ellie again! Making sandwiches while I fed Thomas.


This cute boy's eyes are starting to look pretty blue!









2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Word. They are as cute as they come!!! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to tell you that the dishes on your wall are really cute :) And your kids are cute too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik