Friday, December 17, 2010

Ultrasound Results......

So, we went to our 19-week ultrasound today, and... IT'S A GIRL!!! If you want to see pictures, go to this link:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001543180381&sk=photos

Sorry, my computer savvy husband is currently occupied, so you have to copy and paste the link to get to it. But you can manage, right? There's also a video coming, but I'll let you know when we (by "we" I really mean "Sam" :) ) get it up.

Baby weighs 11 oz., and her heartbeat is 148 bpm. She's healthy, and we couldn't be happier!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Now you need to post an updated belly shot! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tucker called me at work to tell me! So so so excited for you! Can May just get here already? And no matter what Tucker bribes you with, I advise that you do NOT name her Tuckerina. :) But you're the ever-intelligent older sister, so I trust your judgement... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm just so so so excited for your little family!! EEEE!!! :D I've pretty much been grinning all day--first I learn you're have a healthy baby GIRL! And then I find out Dallin's going to England on his mission! Bliss!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Brubaker girl! Yayyyyyyyy! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray Hooray! We were in Salt Lake when the Facebook post went up but the next morning we drove Kami and Kent to the airport at 3:00 in the morning so I looked it up then cause I was so excited!! So didn't you both think it was a boy? I can't even imagine how fun it is to be about to find out if it's a boy or girl!! So, start thinking about adorable girl names. Maybe you already have. I will start thinking too. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik