Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Girl Date With Ellie


On Saturday Ellie and I went on a "date" to get her hair cut again. Sam and I hyped her up for the experience, and she was pretty excited.


See?


Her hair had gotten long and scraggly again. It was time!!!


She was a little unsure about the whole hair washing thing, but she came around and was able to muster a funny little smile.

She held pretty still and begged for some kind of spray in her hair at the end, which I thought was funny since she cries almost every time I spray something in her hair... Apparently I'm not as cool as the hairstylist.

She got a sucker for being so good, and she was quite happy about that.


But the thing she looked forward to the most was ice cream and "playing on the toys" at Arctic Circle after she was done!

She had lots of fun, and I was grateful for the time alone with my girl!


1 comment:

  1. Lots of adventures when you have little ones. Looks like you prepped her perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik