Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Making Messes


Let me start out by saying that this post is not meant to be a complaint - more like something to remember when I miss the messes. :)

Sometimes I am amazed at the messes my children can make.


What is that, you ask? It's rice. Don't ask how it got in the closet.


It was tracked all the way through the entire house. I can't even tell you how long I was vacuuming up rice after I thought it was completely cleaned up. Let me give you a hint: it was about a week.


And Nathan found where the toilet paper is kept today. It is crazy to me how I can be cleaning all day long, but the house never seems to get any cleaner.

This explains it perfectly:


Let's just say that I take full advantage of the 1.5-2 hours they nap each day. :)

I'm so glad those two little mess-makers are mine!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad too!! I remember waiting until nap times to do my sewing. Always loved nap times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cuties! I amm excited for #3!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik