Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Photo Dump


I was looking through my pictures last night, and I realized that there a quite a few that I want to have on the blog for memory's sake. So here we go!


What is it about sleeping babies that's just so stinking cute?


Last week Ellie told me "I miss Tucker and Karli." This was her face when I told her they were going to be there for her birthday that weekend.


I take the kids waking around the track at BYU-Idaho pretty often. Usually I put Ellie and Nathan in the double stroller, and Jonah in the carrier. This time I let Ellie hold Jonah in the front of the stroller from the car into the building before I put him in his carrier. She was quite proud!


And Nathan got tired on our walk. Notice Ellie's hair? She kept hanging over the back of her seat and poking Nathan trying to wake him up. 


This little man graduated from size newborn clothes into 0-3 months. It is totally strange to me because my other two were in newborn clothes forever! I don't think either of them made it to 0-3 clothes until they were at least 5 months old. I think Jonah is going to be the chubby baby of the family. :)


Hello?! How cute is this?! Straight out of the bath.


While my Dad and Hyrum were here this weekend for Jonah's baby blessing, we hiked Cress Creek. The kids had lots of fun playing on the water.


Hyrum and Ellie had to prove that they can be contortionists.


Ellie's birthday was also this last weekend, and one of her presents was a bubble machine. I think the pure joy kids get from playing in bubbles is hilarious.


Those bubbles could keep them entertained for hours!


This silly little boy thinks he's a baby. It's funny because he never liked a pacifier, and he hated his car seat toward the end of his rear-facing days... Absence makes the heart grow fonder, I suppose! That and it must be cool because the baby does it. :)








1 comment:

  1. Definitely need to make sure those pictures are preserved! All of them are precious.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik