Thursday, March 26, 2015

'Nastics

A local gymnastics gym has open gym every Thursday for little kids to come and play. I took the kids for the first time a few weeks ago and they LOVED it!


I mean, what is better than a super long trampoline, 


A soft, bouncy floor,


A rope swing, 


And a balance beam?

Oh, and the bounce house they have set up, the foam pit, and free reign of the whole place? Not much, I tell you!

It was fun for me too to be back in a gym. It brought back so many memories of my gymnastics days!

We will definitely be going back to 'nastics (as Ellie and Nathan call it)!

3 comments:

  1. oh fun... I've been wanting to take my kids and still haven't. We should go together sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for the gym to do! It will get the kids begging their parents to let them do 'nastics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a motivator for chore charts!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik