Sunday, May 30, 2010

Our Recent Adventures


First of all, Happy Memorial Day! This is a Veteran's Memorial at Smith Park that they dedicated recently. We heard Sam's brother Ben's name is supposed to be put up on it, so we check it occasionally... Not there yet!


Isn't this such a beautiful picture? Sam is in a visual media class, so we've been out taking a few pictures for his classes. I love it!


It was such a beautiful day yesterday! Kinda windy though. And it's funny that it's still sweatshirt weather at the end of May.


Isn't this picture great? The flowers are gorgeous, and the sky looks so blue!


Yesterday morning Sam's brother Adam, his wife Marci and their kids Joseph and Isaac came over for breakfast. I can't believe how big Isaac's getting!

Sam picked out the pictures to put up, and he thought this one was funny... This is me in the Taylor building on campus. I'm picking up a piece of cheese that had fallen out of my sandwich. Oops!


This is last Sunday. After church we went for a drive to look for this ghost town a few miles away. I didn't want to wear my church shoes in the dirt, so I brought some tennis shoes... and I didn't think about the Christmas socks! And the sweatshirt? It was cold, ok?



This is from last Saturday, when we went for a drive and took some more pictures for Sam's class. It's so beautiful out there!


Here's another one from Saturday. You can't really tell, but the trees are all frosted with snow.


Ok, so I picked this one. :)


Look how hard it was snowing! Crazy, huh?


The clouds looked cool here. It's just before it started snowing.

And this is one of the pictures Sam took for his project. The place we drove out to just had miles and miles of these fields. It was such a great day for a little adventure!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Wow! I love the ones of the temple. And framed so perfectly with flowers. Visual media is a handy class for aesthetically pleasing blogging!
    Who dresses you? Come now, daughter dear. I know you're married now, but still, a little pride! People know we're related! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An Arizona girl in the snowy cold spring of Idaho!! Love it! Great pictures, Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That temple picture really is beautiful! I recognize that day that it was all snowy, cause that's the day we had lunch at Big Jud's, or whatever that place was called! That was so fun!

    I also love the picture of the skirt and tennis shoes. Only in Idaho. Just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik