Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm Happy

I'm happy because both of my anatomy midterms are over.

I'm happy because the weather was BEAUTIFUL today.

I'm happy because Sam and I get to go on a date tomorrow night.

I'm happy because I got to talk to my mom today.

I'm happy because our apartment is clean.

I'm happy because I'm making close friends at work.

I'm happy because I will find out the Nursing Program admittance results soon.

I'm happy because Tucker leaves for college in a week - he'll love it.

I'm happy because Sam's birthday is next week.

I'm happy because Sam gets home from work in 2 hours.

I'm happy because there is a temple so close to us.

I'm happy because we are blessed in so many ways.

I'm happy because life is good.

6 comments:

  1. What a great list. And I'm happy I got to talk to you today too! Can't wait to get that letter from BYU-I. You know I'll have a devil of a time not opening it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm sure it'll be hard... Don't give in though! You can do it! Besides, the faster you send it up here, the faster you'll find out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Heidi! All of these are wonderful reasons to be happy. It's made me happy just reading them! Yay for midterms being over and beautiful Idaho weather and temples! Tell Sam Happy Birthday for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey my comment didn't appear!! I told Jen I would help her hold it up to the light and then keep it a secret!!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik