Thursday, August 15, 2013

I am Now Employed

     Yep, I now have a job. I will be working at a local home health agency for pediatric patients. I'm grateful for the job - especially for the hours. I will only be working Wednesday and Thursday from 8-4 with every third Friday night. But I am also not excited to leave my kids! It was so hard when we had to take Ellie to daycare while I was getting my RN - I think there were only a handful of times I didn't cry when dropping her off. And I've never left Nathan except with babysitters for a date night. We are planning on getting a babysitter to come to our house so we don't have to do the whole daycare thing again, but it's still getting to me. So while I'm extremely grateful for the job so I can keep up my skills as well as my license, I'm dreading leaving my kiddos.

     I guess you could say it's a love/hate relationship.

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Gotta be hard to leave those two darlings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see how that would be a hard decision to make. Wish I was there to baby-sit for you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik