Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sickies

     Sam and I have been sick for the past few days. Sore throat, chills, fever, exhaustion... You know, all the fun stuff. 

     After looking at our throats last night, I think we both have strep. So we are going to the doctor this afternoon to see if that is the case.


     It's hard to still have to be the parent when you're feeling sick. (At least the kids don't have what we have! Nathan has an ear infection, but he's taking antibiotics so that should be gone soon.) Sam was cold on Tuesday night, and while I was getting the kids in the bath he came in like this. I couldn't stop laughing, and apparently the kids couldn't stop staring.

     Poor Sam had a really busy day at work today, and he had to go back today to get some things done. He's awesome.

     Here's to hoping we feel better soon, and especially that the kids don't get it!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry! That stinks! I guess I won't ask if it's a good time to get together...but do let me know if you need anything because I'm not very far away! I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam, there's a winter hat on your head.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik