Friday, January 16, 2015

Ellie-isms.


Here are a few funny things about Ellie that I have been keeping track of for the past few months. She keeps us on our toes, that's for sure!

1. Ellie: "when I grow up, I want to be a chicken."

2. Conversation with boy at library:
Ellie: our house is so messy (thanks, Ellie! :) )
Boy: do you know what my grandma does? She cleans up and vacuums. You should do that. (Yeah, maybe I should get on that! ;) )

3. The kids were all in their rooms supposed to be napping. I could hear them making noise and laughing, but I didn't do anything because I was in the middle of a workout. After awhile I called in to Ellie that she better be in her bed, and she said "can I nap with Jonah in my room?" I said no, and she said "well he is in here." I went to go see, and sure enough she had somehow gotten him out of his playpen without hurting him and without me hearing. When I asked her how he got out of bed she said "the wind blew him out."

4. Ellie ate all of her popcorn and was trying to convince Nathan to give her some of his. After trying for awhile she said "If you give me some popcorn I'll marry you!" It worked.

5. Ellie: "Mom, did you know reindeers can smell lion poop?"

6. We were at the library, and the kids always run to the fish tank as soon as we get there. Ellie saw that one of the fish was dead and said, "Mom, why is that fish swimming upside down?"


And I love finding these blurry selfies on my phone.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!! You will be so glad that you have kept track of these Ellieisms. Her future husband will thank you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never get enough of hearing what your kids are doing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik