Thursday, April 21, 2016

A Whole Tub of Ice Cream

While Sam and I were outside working on building part of the chicken coop where we needed the kids far away so things didn't fall on them, Nathan asked if he could have ice cream. I told them sure, and said, "Why don't you just bring the whole container out and share it?" They looked at me like I was crazy... That's definitely not something I would normally say, but they were already dirty from playing outside, and there wasn't very much left in the container anyway. Besides, that's one less treat for me to be tempted by!

Anyway, they thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. Actually that's a terrible analogy. Sliced bread does not compare to ice cream...


I am so glad it is warming up so we can spend some evenings outside as a family. That is one of my favorite things in the whole world.

2 comments:

  1. That's super fun. Also, a chicken coop?! I would love to have one someday.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik