Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Baby Brubaker #3!

   
     Yep, we are expecting #3 in April! We are really excited. We are also excited that the first trimester is coming to an end soon - I've been quite sick, and I think my kids and husband are ready to have their normal mom/wife back. And let's be honest, I'm ready to stop running to the toilet after eating the wrong thing, or needing a nap by 9:00 am.



At least my kids are cute while I'm snoozing away!

   
     I can't even begin to say how amazing Sam has been throughout this pregnancy so far. The lease on the place we were renting ended at the beginning of September, so we moved last week. Sam pretty much single-handedly packed up all of our stuff, cleaned the house, and unloaded everything while I sat on the couch trying not to throw up. We had some help with the big stuff, and we were so grateful! But man, my husband is so wonderful. He's been making dinners, changing poopy diapers, taking care of kids, and never even complaining. 

     We sure are happy to have all of our stuff at the new place. Now to finish unpacking..... And I can't even tell you how nice it is to be eating real, home-cooked food again!

Even though Burger King can be fun every once in awhile!

     And remember my friend Heather? Well guess what? They have some wonderful news:

     http://hgzoll.blogspot.com/2013/09/for-this-child-i-prayed.html

     I'm so happy for them! The Lord answers prayers. Miracles are real.

     And even though the journeys Heather and I took for our babies may be different, I'm so grateful for our own little miracle growing inside me.

Love,

3 comments:

  1. That picture of you in bed with your monkeys made me laugh out loud. Been there. Done that.
    And you're right. You got one of the best men on earth.
    He's pretty lucky, too.
    See you all in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't be happier about your news! But moving? Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo!!! Love me some Brubaker babies!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik