Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Back to Real Life

     We got back from my brother's wedding last night around 9 pm. It was great to see family, and especially to be present for the marriage. I have lots of pictures to post, but I will get to those later this week. Right now we are trying to help our kids get back on a schedule because they definitely didn't get enough sleep while we were gone!

     Hopefully getting them back on a schedule will curb Ellie's screaming. To be honest, I'm really quite sick of it. Yesterday, on the way home, we stopped at a grocery store to pick up a few things before we really got on the road (this was after a plane ride, so of course Ellie was exhausted) and Ellie screamed for a sucker the entire time. Oh man, that girl tries my patience sometimes. It's a good thing she's cute and that I love her so much!

     More about the wedding later.

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Ellie is a hard child, but SO loveable. I don't know how you and Sam can constantly be so patient with her, but you do an admirable job. Don't think I could be so consistently patient, but that is what it takes and you are both so good at it. Loved seeing all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your cute screamer. Maybe one day she will be an opera singer. That would be cool.

    Also, I'd love to see more wedding photos. I saw one on your mom's blog (I think) and I thought your dress was very cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik