Monday, September 30, 2013

A Few Pictures from Our Trip to AZ

     I forgot how busy life is when I'm in school and working. Whew! So blog posts may be a little less often... Oh well! 

     Anyway, here are a few pictures from our trip to Arizona. None of these are from the actual reception, but I will get those up soon hopefully!


Snuggling with my girl after the reception. She was inconsolable, and only wanted me to snuggle her. Please excuse the creepy red eye I have going on.


The plane ride on the way home. So tired!


Apparently there was lots of tiredness going on...


On the way to Arizona - why is the trip to a vacation so much more fun than the trip home?


My handsome, blurry boys on the way to the wedding. Nathan sure looks like his daddy!

     We were so glad to be able to go to the wedding and to spend some time with family! Luckily our kids have mostly gotten back on their schedules. Thank goodness!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Hey, have you seen the giveaways Kara is doing on her blog? Baby stuff. Good baby stuff. You should look at it.

    I love Ellie asleep on Sam on the plane. She was so tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a funny and adorable picture of Ellie sleeping on the plane. I hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik