Monday, November 18, 2013

We Are Having a Little Boy!

Sam and I went to my 20-week ultrasound on Friday, and we found out we are adding another little boy to our family!

I have to say that I was really surprised! I was pretty much convinced it would be a girl because my pregnancy is so similar to Ellie's rather than Nathan's. I even slipped and called the baby "she" a few times. Ellie was also convinced it was a girl - and not from me! Every time I would ask her if the baby was a boy or a girl she would say girl.

But during the ultrasound there was no question that it's a little boy in there! He even flexed his muscles for us:



We are all so excited! Well, except for Nathan - he has no idea what is going on. His little world is about to be rocked.

Ellie loves to look at the ultrasound pictures and tell us that it is her little brother.

I am always so nervous before ultrasounds that something will be wrong with our baby, but we were so blessed to see that everything looks normal. 




1 comment:

 
Images by Freepik