Monday, April 14, 2014

A Few Random Pictures


I want to make sure to document our life lately, and this is kind of how it has been - random and chaotic.



Ellie insisted that I take a picture of her coloring. I included this picture because it shows how we don't really get out of our pajamas before 11 these days! (If we get out of them at all...) And Ellie has been sporting the untamed afro look a lot lately.


Both of the older kids want to share their toys with Jonah. It's kind of difficult to explain to them that he's too small to play soccer...


Last week Sam took all day Thursday off of work to help me with the kids, and we took them to get donuts in the morning (hence the chocolate all over Nathan's face) and to the park after that. They had some much-needed attention and fun. And apparently it was all a little too much for Nathan. :)


Nathan was telling me all about the blocks that he was building with. He loves to stack them, but mostly he loved to bang them together. Those suckers can be loud!


We took a trip to Idaho Falls this weekend to get some groceries. Ellie was quite excited about this little seat in the bathroom at Sam's Club.


Dad thought his little boy needed a Batman shirt with a cape to counteract all of the necklaces he has been wearing lately...


...And he's stinking cute in it!


Ellie still loves to snuggle up next to Jonah (who is definitely getting chubbier, by the way!). This morning while Sam was making breakfast I set Jonah on the bed so I could take a quick shower, and when I got out I saw that Jonah was completely covered with our bedspread. It freaked me out, so I quickly pulled back the covers, and there was Ellie snuggling with him. Apparently they just needed a blanket to cuddle under.

It is fun to watch how much Ellie and Nathan love their little brother. I wish he would be able to remember how many kisses and snuggles he is getting every day during this part of his life... He may need that reminder when his siblings are beating up on him in a few years!









4 comments:

  1. The soccer ball cracked me up. Who put it there, E or N? And Sam's solution for the dress ups was genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nathan put the soccer ball there that time, but they've both done it their share of times. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you Heidi for putting in the time and effort to post wonderful pictures of Ellie, Nathan and Jonah! We appreciate the pictures, but especially the kids!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Tami. Love the pictures so much there could never be too many!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik