Monday, April 7, 2014

Jonah Cardon Brubaker


Our little Jonah was born on March 30th. He has a full head of dark hair, and we love him so much already. 


His siblings love him too, and want to be around him all the time. 

This morning Ellie requested that Jonah sit by her on the chair. They sat together like that for half an hour.


At one point, Ellie told me "look Mom, he's holding my hand!"

(Don't mind the diapers in the background... Nathan took it upon himself to take all of the diapers out of the package and fling them around the room while I was nursing Jonah)


Nathan has also gotten used to having another little person around the house. Here he is, demonstrating how he can be "soft" with the baby. When Jonah is not within sight, Nathan is asking about him. I love watching the new big brother interact with his little brother, but I definitely have to stay close by so an eye doesn't get poked out...




3 comments:

  1. Looks like there is no jealousy. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have three kids already! I'm just so happy for you and your adorable family.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik