Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Holy Temples.


Last weekend we went down to Provo. On the way we stopped in Ogden to attend the temple open house. When a new temple is built, (or in the case of the Ogden temple, a significant remodel occurs) the temple is open for public tours before it is dedicated. We took this opportunity to share the beauty of the inside of the temple with our children. We especially wanted our children to feel the unique spirit that can be felt there.

The temple is such a special place for our family. Because of covenants Sam and I made there when we were married, our family can be together forever, not only in this life. 


To learn more about what Mormons believe about family relationships, go here.


I brings me great peace to know that I can be with my family forever.


For more information about Mormon temples, visit this post.

The Ogden open house is now over, but a temple was recently built in Phoenix, Arizona. They will be providing free tours to the public starting on October 10, 2014. If you will be in the area, I urge you to attend. Find more information here.

1 comment:

 
Images by Freepik