Monday, September 22, 2014

Jonah's Trip to Arizona: A Photo Essay


Jonah had fun in Arizona. He got to spend some time with his grandparents, aunts and uncles. 



Hyrum and Micah called going shirtless going "Jonah style" since he was only in a diaper.



On Sunday I took our bags downstairs and was going to take another trip to go get Jonah. When I came back upstairs my first thought was "Where's Jonah?" Then I saw his little feet. Silly boy.


When Sam and the kids picked us up from the airport I expected Ellie and Nathan to be excited to see us, but I didn't anticipate how excited Jonah would be to see his big brother and sister. He was all smiles and giggles.

Ellie insisted that she had to hold him right then.


So of course Nathan insisted on holding him too.


(He really was happy... I promise.)

We had a great trip, but it is always good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik