Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Quiet Time with Nathan

Today Nathan woke up first from his nap (which is unusual), and he wanted to sit and tell me "all about my dream." For some reason Ellie and Nathan love making up stories and calling them dreams. So for about 15 minutes we sat in a quiet house, and I got to rock my oldest boy while he chattered away. It was really sweet because quiet moments like that don't happen very often.


And yesterday, he followed me around while I did housework and made bread, and just talked and talked to me. It was so fun to listen to him talk about what was on his mind. I love watching my kids learn new things, but I also don't want them to grow up!  They are in such fun stages. 

Parenting is hard, and most days I feel inadequate, overwhelmed and stretched to my limits, but being a mom to my four cute kids is my greatest blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik