Monday, October 13, 2014

Grandpa Tucker Visits


Grandpa Tucker stopped by on Saturday on his way to go hunting. 


Ellie sat next to him the entire time and asked question after question after question.


And I love this picture. All three of the kids are captivated, but in their own way: Ellie is right up front and center, Nathan is back a little ways getting used to the situation but still wanting to be part of it, and Jonah is looking up from whatever he was playing with on the floor. That is a perfect depiction of each of their personalities.

I'm so glad we got to see him, even if it was only for a few minutes!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I am so excited to see you guys on Wednesday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa and I are of the same opinion (on one thing, at least). Seeing family members for long or short is the best thing that can happen to us. He raved about his visit. I can't wait for mine!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik