Wednesday, March 8, 2017

November's Recap - Part 2

My parents were in Pakistan for a wedding over Thanksgiving, but my siblings made the drive up from Arizona to spend Thanksgiving with us and we had a blast!

Unfortunately I couldn't figure out a way to get the pictures from Sam's phone onto the blog without plugging his phone into the computer (he's at work) so I will have to post those pictures separate sometime because he got much better pictures than I did!


We all piled around the computer and watched funny videos on youtube. 


Eve and Hyrum couldn't get enough of the card games! Whenever I put my kids down for a nap they begged me to play uno or war.


And the bigger kids played lots of games too! Cover Your Assets is a fun one.


Lily bribed Jonah for snuggles with games on her phone.


Nathan's birthday was the day before Thanksgiving, so as we were driving home from one of our adventures in two separate cars, Sam had me stop with the younger kids so he and the older kids could run to the dollar store and pick up some streamers and balloons to decorate for Nathan's birthday. We had him walk in after it was all decorated and everyone yelled, "Surprise!" He was so excited! Then of course we had to have cake and presents!


...And quesadillas for everyone.


Ben randomly decided that it would be fun to try on Nathan's knight helmet? ...I don't know.


And the night before they left Hyrum and Eve each wrote notes to leave for the kids since they would leave before anyone woke up in the morning:



And Eve's cute note.

This was such a fun trip! We really appreciated Ben being willing to make such a long drive to get here and back - it's definitely no easy feat! Maybe someday we will have to do this again!

1 comment:

  1. One of the most important things I missed while I was gone. But I'm so glad you all made these memories together.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik