Thursday, March 23, 2017

January's Recap

I didn't take very many pictures in January or February because this is basically what I was doing during those two months:


Sitting on the couch trying not to throw up. (I think in this picture I was eating? Or just making a weird face? Who knows.) But it is all worth it because we have a new baby on its way to our family!


We are all so excited! I love that Sam captured each of the kids' reactions to seeing the ultrasound picture.


Our little Tommy celebrated his first birthday! This isn't him with cake, but it was that same day... So that counts, right?


Our neighbor's house across the street burned down. Luckily the family got out safely, but the firefighters were unable to put the fire out completely because of the -20 degree weather, and it burned for a few days. 


The house completely burned to the ground, and they have since torn it down and are starting to rebuild. I am so glad they are all safe!


 Whenever Ellie requests a certain hairstyle she asks me to take a picture so she can see it. This is one of those. (Ignore the mess in the background... Yikes. When I look back on January it is tough because I was just so sick I did only what absolutely couldn't be done without, simply surviving from nap time to bed time - and often cleaning the house was last on the list.)


But hey, my boys wrestling sure are cute! Thomas loves to rough house with the older boys. I often find myself telling the big boys to be gentle with him only to realize Tommy is laughing... I guess he's surviving being number four just fine!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. It is clear from your blog you really enjoy your kids.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik