Monday, March 20, 2017

December's Recap

I have hardly any good pictures from December, which I am super bummed about, but I also think it was because I was fully engaged in enjoying the holidays that I didn't think to take very many pictures. So that's a good thing, I guess!


Whenever the kids get hurt somewhere they can't see on themselves, they ask me to take a picture... so that's what this is. Nathan had me take a picture of a scrape/bump on his back for him to see.


Just messing around on the couch.


The way Siri interprets what my kids say is hilarious sometimes.


A business in town had a community Christmas party, and Ellie was really excited to get to meet Buddy the Elf.


That day was also my birthday, so of course we had to celebrate with cake. I love these pictures because they so accurately captured the crazy moment!


After this Sam and I went to the Christmas concert at BYU-Idaho with Nathan Pacheco and David Archuleta, and I have to say - it was probably the most phenomenal concert I have ever been to. I still can't believe how amazing it was!


Random selfie while getting his hair cut.


And then he flipped the camera around and took a picture of Ellie.


Ta-da! (Ellie climbing on the couch in the back ground cracks me up... Even though I have told her a million times not to climb on the couch... hmmm.)


Stories with Daddy.


I met up with my friend Heather and her darling little girl who were in town for Christmas, and this is the only picture I got. Bummer.


We went to Arizona for Christmas, and while we were there I went and watched my mom teach one of her classes. It was fun to see her interacting with the students before class.


And these are the only two pictures I got from Christmas Day... That must have been because it was such a wonderful day!


Next up, January!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik