Thursday, April 20, 2017

Everyday Moments

These everyday moments are what make me love being a mom so much!


We came home one evening and I told the kids to run in and get ready for baths. Here is their interpretation. They thought they were so funny!


Ellie loves to put outfits together. This is one of her original creations. (How did she get so tall?! When we bought those shorts last summer they were down to her knees!)


Ellie came home from school and konked out on the couch with her apple. She always comes home so hungry!


"Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" gone wrong during Family Home Evening... She hit her nose on her knee. Apparently it can be a very violent song!


The boys love to listen when Ellie reads her books for school.


And last but not least, dance parties to the music from "Sing!"

1 comment:

  1. I just love reading about your darling little family. I've known you since you were close to Ellie's age and to see the beautiful mother you've grown into is...I can't find the right words. You are the mother and wife I expected you to become. You are kind, gentle, nurturing, patient, teaching them about the gospel, responsibilities and how to love one another. A home filled with love, laughter and traditions. As I see all the craziness (and I do know it's not always peaches and cream) it makes me miss that time of life just a tad. Enjoy the moments and memories!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik