Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Visit from Grandma

     My mother-in-law and sister-in-law and her baby came into town last weekend, and it was so fun to see them! Be warned - there are lots of pictures! I guess that is what happens when your brother-in-law is pretty much a professional photographer. It's nice to have him around, because then all the pictures of our family won't look like the one I took (I'll let you guess which one I took. Hint - it's the first one.)


All of the cousins were able to get together to celebrate a birthday. 


Then we made a trip to the zoo! I may be a little spoiled, because when I think "zoo" I think of the Phoenix Zoo. And the Tautphaus Park Zoo is a nice little zoo, but it definitely isn't comparable to the Phoenix Zoo. Like I said, spoiled. The kids loved it, though! And I love walking around outside when the weather is so nice.


Just standing around in the shade. It was a perfect day.


Looking at the tiger.


With Grandma. I feel like Ellie is intruding on a Kodak moment in this one... Oh well.


Sam must have said something he shouldn't have...


That boy loves his daddy.


Mom, look! Goats!


Hmmm, what's in here?


She LOVED the monkeys. They scared her a little bit when they got too close, but this picture basically captures her captivation with them.


Penguins!


Handsome boy. He loved the zoo just as much as any of the older kids.

I just love summer in Idaho!

Love,

1 comment:

  1. Darling family. I don't think it is possible for you to post too many pictures.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik