Monday, June 24, 2013

Visiting Daddy at Work

     The weather was perfect on Thursday so Ellie, Nathan and I walked to campus to visit Sam at work. Ellie couldn't have enjoyed herself any more.


She felt like such a big girl in Dad's chair! Not to mention he let her type on the computer...


...and color on the white board. Best dad ever.


I'm not winning any "cool parent" awards over here, though. Yes, I did that to my daughter with my wedding ring. Poor little girl!

At least she still loves me.

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Bummer that she got scratched. It looks like she was having a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're a cool parent :) And the Diamond Scratch thing is definitely a hazard for loved ones if you're a married person...I accidentally get Greg all the time.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik