Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Life Through Ellie's Eyes


         So Ellie likes to take pictures with my phone. Most of them are of herself, of course. And I think they are quite funny:


Just lounging on mom and dad's bed.


Getting gas.


Bed head!


Legs.


More legs, but with shoes this time.

          She also takes pictures of Nathan occasionally. 


She went in to see him in the morning, threw her stuffed dog into his play pen, and immediately came running back to grab my phone so she could take a picture.

     And, of course, she takes pictures of me. But they are not blog appropriate. You know - me nursing the baby, using the bathroom - there are no locks on the doors in this house, so there is no privacy around here. Her most recent picture was of me getting dressed. Awesome. I deleted that one, pronto.

     You never know when the camera may be around!

Love,

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute and funny! Glad you posted some of these.

    Also glad you did not post the getting dressed one... :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik