Thursday, July 10, 2014

While Daddy's Away: Day 10


Jonah is getting really good at tummy time, though you wouldn't know it from this picture because he kept putting his head down when I tried to take a picture... Little stinker!


The kids made some crafts.


And I made a paper chain counting down to when Sam gets back. I wanted to make one with the kids and have it be a great bonding experience, but they couldn't have cared less. Ellie was actually quite annoyed when I had her hold it up for a picture. Sigh... So much for sentimentality... But I got to rip one off this morning so that made me happy. :) 13 days, in case you were wondering.


Aunt Evie helped with Jonah's bath. She loves him so much!


And I think Sam is getting too used to India... This is our conversation:


One more day down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik