Tuesday, July 15, 2014

While Daddy's Away: Day 15


Yesterday this little guy got to be my and Lily's shopping buddy. My mom was nice enough to keep the other two so we could go.


I cannot believe how good-natured he is. We were gone for a little over 4 hours, and he didn't make a peep the entire time except for some little giggles. How did I get so blessed? (And not just because he was good.... I like them even when they're naughty)


When we got home, the girls has to have turns holding Jonah.


This is how Ellie requested to hold him. I'm not really sure why...

After dinner we went outside to help grandpa with some stuff.


Just hanging around. :)


Nathan hung out in the pool while grandpa did chemicals, and when he saw the goggles, he put them on all by himself. I was impressed that he got them on!


After the kids went to bed Liky, my mom and I watched "While You Were Sleepong." And, ironically, this little guy fell asleep and just snuggled with me for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik