Wednesday, July 16, 2014

While Daddy's Away: Day 17


I just realized that this picture is the only one from today.... I found the soap tipped over and spilled.


But don't let the picture deceive you into thinking we had a boring day... We pretty much swam the day away. We swam at my parents' house this morning, the kids took naps, then we went to the public pool. Everyone had a great time, especially at the public pool - even Jonah. Too bad I didn't get any pictures!


As I was typing this I decided to take and add another picture - spilled soap is pretty lame. The girls are currently having a movie night because the older kids are gone and Nathan is sleeping. What are they watching? Well, Frozen of course! And what's a movie night without popcorn?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big Jonah is getting, Sam won't believe how much he has grown in just a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik