Monday, July 21, 2014

While Daddy's Away: Day 22


Ellie came in again this morning and snuggled with Jonah after I fed him.


And she was quite proud that she got to stir the juice all by herself.


The kids share a room at night, but I usually put them in separate rooms at nap time. Today, however, they requested the same room. I figured why not, so I got them in their beds and all set. They talked and played for quite awhile, but I decided not to let it bother me. When I went in to check on them because they were quiet, I saw this:


I did laundry today from our trip to Arizona, and my swim suit has to be hung to dry. I came out from helping Nathan get to bed, and Ellie had grabbed it and put it on - it made me laugh.


Since we have been home Ellie and Nathan have both been asking about Daddy a lot. I think now that we are back in our normal routine they miss him even more. 

One more full day until he gets home! We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik