Tuesday, July 22, 2014

While Daddy's Away: Day 23


Today was our last day without Sam. He's coming home tomorrow afternoon, and we can't wait! Hooray!

I'll give you one try to guess who did this to Jonah:


That same girl asked me to take this picture of her:


Since we are home now, Jonah is back to the pink bumbo. He loves for me to set him right in the middle of the floor where Ellie and Nathan are so he can watch them. It's so funny to watch his head turning back and forth watching them. He always smiles at them, and occasionally he will get really excited and wave his arms and legs around like crazy to get in on the action.


Jonah genuinely enjoys when his siblings play with him. My initial reaction is to protect him by telling them to leave him alone, but he always has a smile on his face when they're around... Except for the time yesterday when Ellie accidentally hit him in the head with her princess wand...


This time was no different: I almost told Ellie to stop touching his face, but then I realized he liked it.


And this little guy is turning into more of a boy every day. He loves to explore and get into everything he's not supposed to. I went to find him today, and he had plugged the bath tub and was filling it up... In his clothes with his shoes on. He was quite proud of himself. Now I know I need to be more vigilant about closing my bathroom door!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Nathan was trying to make his own little swimming pool.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik