Tuesday, July 15, 2014

While Daddy's Away: Day 16


I can't get over this little chub. I just love him so much. I decided that he needed a picture too!


Today we went to the Idea Museum, and the kids had an absolute blast!



It was hilarious to watch Ellie beat the heck out of that thing. She was quite vigorous with her music playing.


There was an indoor play area with huge, soft blocks, a play kitchen, things to climb on - it was kid heaven. We decided that Rexburg needs something like that! The kids played in there for quite awhile, then we went to the other part of the museum.


They colored,


Painted on the iPad,


And glued. Ellie had the time of her life with the glue stick. 

They also has a section where the kids could look through binoculars, and Ellie loved that.

We came home, and while the kids took a nap I went to the new Gilbert temple. I'm kicking myself for not getting a picture, but it is absolutely beautiful. And HUGE! My mom is awesome for watching the kids again.


And I couldn't pass up putting this picture on here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik