Friday, July 4, 2014

While Daddy is Away: Day 4

I haven't been very good about remembering to take pictures, so hopefully I can be better.


This cute little man slept in until 9:30 yesterday. I couldn't believe it. Let's just say that I need to put up blackout curtains in his room when we get home, because sleeping in a pitch-black storage room has been good for him.


Ellie got her hair straightened by Aunt Lily. She thought she was quite cool.


It was funny to me how different she looked with it straight.


She's turning into such a pretty little girl. I can't believe it.


And this little guy is starting to adjust a little more. He loves his uncles, and he is a little more willing to have me put him down if we are at my parents' house. (He still has a hard time if we go anywhere else.)

I'm so grateful that my family let us come stay with them while Sam is gone. My parents have been such a great help, and since they left for a wedding and cruise for their anniversary yesterday, Ben and Lily have been so helpful. They have been so patient with my kids, which they have really needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik