Wednesday, July 9, 2014

While Daddy is Away: Day 9


I didn't get this up last night. Oops!


Ellie got ahold of my phone while I was in the shower and took a few pictures.


Love that silly girl.


And we braved the library. Whew! Let me just say, that was an adventure!


See how Ellie doesn't have shoes on? Her and Eve decided that it would be fun to take them off and I didn't notice for a little while. Go me.


Library selfie! The big black blob in from if me is Jonah in the carrier.


All of siblings except Eve went to go see my cousin get home from his mission, so we decided to make cookies.

 

I forgot that people were coming to swimming lessons at the house, so I stopped in the middle of making cookies to take care of one of the lady's babies, and when I came back to the cookies about an hour later (all of my siblings had gotten back at that point) all if the cookie dough was gone.


So much for cookies!

1 comment:

  1. Boy, do you have your hands full! I'm glad you are so good at everything.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik