Friday, July 18, 2014

While Daddy's Away: Day 18


Today was another day full of swimming. We have to get it all in while we can because we are going home on Saturday!


When we got in the pool we noticed this bird - it wouldn't get out even when the kids splashed it and tried to scare it away. Poor bird. I assume it's not doing well if it is acting like that.


Micah and Hyrum (Nathan calls him "Hammer") let Nathan play with their swords. He loved it!


We went swimming again in the afternoon, and this time Jonah was awake so he came out with us. I took him in the water and he was as happy as a clam. When I went to buy him a hat earlier during this trip, they only had girl hats... So that is what he was stuck with. Oh well, he makes a pretty cute girl if you ask me!


Ellie got a hair cut, and this is the only picture I got of the after. Just a little trim.


And good thing Jonah had an auntie to keep him warm when he got out of the pool!

1 comment:

 
Images by Freepik