Friday, July 4, 2014

While Daddy Is Away: Day 3


I have had some internet issues, but hopefully they're resolved now... Here I go, adding a few days that I have missed.

Both Ellie and Nathan have been extremely clingy - they will hardly let anyone but me hold them. I think Ellie is paranoid that I will leave her because if I ever forget to tell her where I'm going in the house, she starts bawling hysterically, and when I come to her, she says through her tears, "I was looking for you and I couldn't find you." It breaks my heart, so I've made an extra effort to tell her where I am going before I go there. Because she is still having a hard time adjusting, I took the opportunity while Nathan was still sleeping to watch Cinderella with her. She had to bring her Cinderella, of course.


Jonah was so cute while he slept, so I had to snap a picture. Unfortunately, the flash made him scrunch his face up. Oh well, still cute.

 

Nathan has gotten used to the pre-swimming sunscreen routine, and whenever I pull out the bottle he immediately covers his eyes. It's pretty darn cute, if you ask me.


Someone had to blow his nose.... Do you think he got enough toilet paper?


And a certain little boy broke my glasses.... Apparently they're not safe in the case like I thought they were!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik